Bibliotheca Abscondita


I would like to be informed of any upcoming readings or speaking engagements.


Also, I am missing the following items:

1) Middleton, Faith. The Faith Middleton Show. Sometime in the 1990s? [I contacted WNPR, and they were not able to locate a recording of the interview in their archives. I also contacted the host. Perhaps a listener made a transcription or personal recording? If you're that listener, please let me know so the interview is not lost to history.]

2) "Some Easy Pieces," The Antioch Review, Vol. 33, No. 1 (1975). [Supposedly this exists, but it's not in this journal, where it's always listed...]

3) Any recordings (audio or video) not listed in the multimedia section of the bibliography: Annie Dillard giving readings, lectures, interviews, etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a copy of the Antarctica piece you are looking for. I was on the trip to Antarctica with AD. If you still need this let me know and I will send it to you.
Kathy
kwlknox@yahoo.com

August 18, 2007 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment