Contacting Annie Dillard


Please, please be aware of what Annie Dillard has written on her homepage:

"I'm sorry, I can accept speaking or reading engagements except once in a blue moon for daughter's tuition. I can no longer read, let alone comment on, the books and manuscripts people send me; soon I am going to have to stop even acknowledging them, as I am overwhelmed. Nor can I write introductions or forwards or provide comments or text or reviews--my husband has had two open-heart surgeries and I dread the mail with all my heart and am trying to find time to read, spend time with family and friends maybe even write."

But if you must, you can write her in care of any of her publishers.

If you need to contact her for business reasons, you can find addresses for her agent and secretary on her website.